Color Discrimination

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the portrait gallery? I chose here, because there are absolutely no lighting techniques or portrait experience involved...because I don't have any :confused: Just me playing around. But, it is still a self-portrait (in it's own way) so move it if you think it's better in the other forum. Thanks for looking (at me) just don't make fun of me :p

49075093-L.jpg

The only thing that I dont like is the starkness between the colour and the b&w

Other than that I like it.

SteveEllis said:
The only thing that I dont like is the starkness between the colour and the b&w

Other than that I like it.

I agree. the concept is awesome, but the edges between the two are razor sharp...needs to be softened a bit if possible.

I like it a lot. How about one or all of the tats in color, too?

i think i like the fact that its such a stark contrast... i love this...would make another killer avitar....

maybe i should use it..and see if anyone notices!!! ( giggle giggle...)

i love this, my friend... sweet shot! and the idea is so dang cool!
we may need to start calling you " pretty boy"

jocose said:
I agree. the concept is awesome, but the edges between the two are razor sharp...needs to be softened a bit if possible.

probably the result from masking, but an awesome shot nonetheless.

i like it a lot! :thumbup:

i like it very much! neat shot.. and good job on the pp

great idea, I do agree that the line between color and BW is a bit too sharp for me. Thats an easy fix though. :thumbup:

Since the only thing I got called was "pretty boy"...I guess it's ok :lmao:

I wanted a harsh look. I debated between dark/light and dull/sharp. I finally decided on the two extremes...lighter and sharper around the face. The softer transition around the face looked more natural...it just wasn't as *in your face*? I'll take the advice though, and go back and play around a little.

Thanks everyone!

Really neat concept!

Most reactions

Back