What's new

Colorful Night

dancer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
113
Reaction score
13
Location
Amsterdam
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This shot is very interesting to me and I was very surprised to see how popular it has been sine I posted it in Flickr. I always thought it was beautiful but nothing to go crazy over. What do you think?







Top Of Vernazza by Nadia & Casey Photography, on Flickr
 
as much as ive seen this place being photographed in a similar fashion as yours, i never get tired of looking at these, yours especially. i just love the mood that it conveys..
 
Amazing color range
 
a photo that bring colour to many lives , Excellent
 
Looks like a great place to spend (and photograph) the blue hour. This is a beautiful image.
 
The areas of bright lighting are really well composed. The colors really make them pop. Great image.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom