Colors of the Night

IanRB

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was roaming around Irvine and ended up at Irvine valley College. Took a couple shots. Both of these had minimal photoshopping done to them. Just some contrast changes and cloned a speck of cement out of the second picture. Let me know what you think about these.

Multi-colored
2160491785_3a23d34a57_o.jpg

Red
2161291384_d802a66e81_o.jpg

I agree with b.rett, but #2 doesn't really do it for me though. #1 however is very cool. An interesting capture :)

1st shot is awesome, i love the angle and the colors

Thanks everyone. The building was really neat, it had these weird reddish walls and then they had two huge blue lights casting on to the walls and the orange must have been from a light on the roof. It was pretty interesting.

This pic has been gradually growing on me, I like it a lot now.

What do you mean minimal photoshopping? Was the building that color when you got there?

This pic has been gradually growing on me, I like it a lot now.

What do you mean minimal photoshopping? Was the building that color when you got there?
Yes, the building was a reddish color and they had blue lights casting on to the building. I meant minimal photoshopping because i didnt do anything to make the building that color, i pretty much uploaded them and cropped it and maybe a tiny bit of contrast.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back