What's new

Colour Query

Wino

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 10, 2009
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Location
Pattaya, Thailand
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know there's nothing special about this pic, I simply love the colour of the blossom and wondered what others thought.

Straight from the camera except for minimal sharpening and resizing for here.

DSCF2014.jpg
 
Yes, the colour is special. Does your equipment allow you to get up close to single out a blossom, so we can see it in detail?
 
Yes, the colour is special. Does your equipment allow you to get up close to single out a blossom, so we can see it in detail?

Hi LaFoto,

Thanks for looking and for your interest. I would like to do as you ask, but the blossom is not within reach for me to use macro. I could zoom of course, but as the tree is on a temple's grounds I can't set up a tripod to avoid shake.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom