What's new

Columns: B&W vs. Color

melcooney

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
578
Reaction score
2
Location
Indiana
I took this picture last fall and I felt it was missing something.
columns01.jpg

So then I reworked it in B&W with my photo editor and this is what I got.
What do you think?
columns.jpg
 
Oh. The edit is not showing, well it is not to me. I get the colour version and a red x.
Have tried to gain access to it going "the scenic route" (i.e. by calling up the properties, then copying those, paste them into the communication line, open the site, and didn't get a thing.) Tried it through your own site, have seen all your family by now (:biggrin: ) ... but no black+white version. Hmph.
 
LaFoto said:
Oh. The edit is not showing, well it is not to me. I get the colour version and a red x.... but no black+white version. Hmph.

Okay, I re-uploaded it and made sure I had the right URL...It is showing on my computer, so maybe it will show on yours now? (Hope so)
 
hmmmm... tough one. love the texture of thoe columns but I'm feeling a lack of contrast in both. gonna go for BW. :D
 
Right now, I'm gonna have to say the color. If you bump up the contrast in the b&w one, I will definitely say b&w.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom