Come on SCOTLAND!!!!!

Space Face

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As we approach the biggest football (soccer to you'ze across the pond) game in a quarter century, we need all the support we can get.๐Ÿ˜

Wee Ruby does her bit. Bless!!๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

ikkle 800-1.jpg

FFS!!! Gubbed!!!!

Bound to happen mate! Thought we played pretty decently though lacked a quality striker. We had chances in all the games, but too many shots were off target. It was good to see us playing a more attacking formation that the 4-5-1 that I remember from a lot of Scotland games.

Bound to happen mate! Thought we played pretty decently though lacked a quality striker. We had chances in all the games, but too many shots were off target. It was good to see us playing a more attacking formation that the 4-5-1 that I remember from a lot of Scotland games.
Just not good enough all round. They continually build a whole nation up and boot us in the balls (pun intended). It's torture being in the Tartan Army. ๐Ÿ˜

Nice shot. She's a real cutie pie, maybe she'll bring Scotland to new heights when she's not so wee.

Nice shot. She's a real cutie pie, maybe she'll bring Scotland to new heights when she's not so wee.
She couldn't do any worse than they are now for sure.

Most reactions

Back