classixuk
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jan 2, 2012
- Messages
- 33
- Reaction score
- 9
- Location
- UK
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I've been hooked on this forum for the last week, reading everything and picking up so many tips. Thanks for all the advice you guys share for the benefit of the community here. It really helped me get excited about my new hobby.
I envisage that most of my subject matter will be people (seeing as my paid job is hair and beauty), and so I based my lens and camera choice around that (my current camera is a Canon A470 point and click and has served me well).
Today I ordered the following, ready to begin my journey into the exciting world of DSLR:
Canon 600D
Canon EF 50 mm f/1.8 II Lens
Tamron SP AF28-75 F2.8 Di Can A09 Lens
Tamron - Aspherical [IF] MACRO AF 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di II LD Lens-Suitable for Canon
ES-62 Lens Hood for CANON EF 50mm f/1.8
MACRO EXTENSION Full Set TUBES Fits CANON EOS SLR & DSLR
Transcend 16GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card
32" 80CM Portable 5 in 1 Translucent, Silver, Gold, White, and Black Collapsible Round Multi Disc Light Reflector
Infrared Wireless Remote Control
Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader
Mini Universal Studio Soft Box Flash Diffuser for Canon
Photographers Rucksack / Camera Bag for Digital SLR Cameras - Black
Maximfoto - 2x (two of) 1350mAh Battery Pack LP-E8, LPE8 for Canon EOS 600D, 550D, EOS Rebel T2i, Kiss X4, T3i, LC-E8E
Hama Lens Cleaning Pen
Zeikos ZE-FLK58 58mm Professional MULTI-COATED Glass Filter Kit UV Polarizer Flourescent
Book: Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D Digital Field Guide
Book: Canon EOS Rebel T3i / 600D: From Snapshots to Great Shots
I am hoping that the above gives me a great start into learning how to use the equipment and start getting some wonderful shots that I can be proud of (or simply smile) when I see them.
I know this will be a journey, so to begin, I'll post 4 images I captured within the last 3 months using my lovely little Canon Powershot A470 Point and Click. Hopefully, I will come back to this post in around 12 months and be able to see my own progress.
Thanks for having me.
Interiors
1.
2.
People
1.
2.
I envisage that most of my subject matter will be people (seeing as my paid job is hair and beauty), and so I based my lens and camera choice around that (my current camera is a Canon A470 point and click and has served me well).
Today I ordered the following, ready to begin my journey into the exciting world of DSLR:
Canon 600D
Canon EF 50 mm f/1.8 II Lens
Tamron SP AF28-75 F2.8 Di Can A09 Lens
Tamron - Aspherical [IF] MACRO AF 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di II LD Lens-Suitable for Canon
ES-62 Lens Hood for CANON EF 50mm f/1.8
MACRO EXTENSION Full Set TUBES Fits CANON EOS SLR & DSLR
Transcend 16GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card
32" 80CM Portable 5 in 1 Translucent, Silver, Gold, White, and Black Collapsible Round Multi Disc Light Reflector
Infrared Wireless Remote Control
Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader
Mini Universal Studio Soft Box Flash Diffuser for Canon
Photographers Rucksack / Camera Bag for Digital SLR Cameras - Black
Maximfoto - 2x (two of) 1350mAh Battery Pack LP-E8, LPE8 for Canon EOS 600D, 550D, EOS Rebel T2i, Kiss X4, T3i, LC-E8E
Hama Lens Cleaning Pen
Zeikos ZE-FLK58 58mm Professional MULTI-COATED Glass Filter Kit UV Polarizer Flourescent
Book: Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D Digital Field Guide
Book: Canon EOS Rebel T3i / 600D: From Snapshots to Great Shots
I am hoping that the above gives me a great start into learning how to use the equipment and start getting some wonderful shots that I can be proud of (or simply smile) when I see them.
I know this will be a journey, so to begin, I'll post 4 images I captured within the last 3 months using my lovely little Canon Powershot A470 Point and Click. Hopefully, I will come back to this post in around 12 months and be able to see my own progress.
Interiors
1.
2.
People
1.
2.