What's new

Composite of Harvest Moon and Dead Tree

Nice composite........ got a raven silhouette to add?

Will this do?

$_DSC7800-with-tree-Raven2.webp
 
I'm not a fan of composite images, but the first version of this one is a total riot. I agree that the bird is too overpowering in the edit, although a smaller bird might work.

Good stuff, Charlie.
 
I'm not a fan of composite images, but the first version of this one is a total riot. I agree that the bird is too overpowering in the edit, although a smaller bird might work.

Good stuff, Charlie.

Thank you, Federico! I appreciate the comments! I may try a smaller bird.... maybe tomorrow! :)
 
The flying bird made me laugh, but I was thinking of more of one quietly sitting on a limb.
 
The flying bird made me laugh, but I was thinking of more of one quietly sitting on a limb.

Don't have any sitting Ravens or Crows... but I could probably modify an existing image and make it work.... ;)
 
I like the mood of it, and like the moon behind the branches. I can tell the tree is lit at the wrong angle for the moon though. But im anal.
 
I like it. I just wish the lower right large branch didn't extend out of frame. I am just OCD like that though. Since this is an exercise in digital manipulation, you could easily clone the tips to make the branches look shorter and stay slightly just inside the frame. ORRRRR you could leave it the way it is.

You should also add a bat hanging from one of the branches.:mrgreen:
 
I like the mood of it, and like the moon behind the branches. I can tell the tree is lit at the wrong angle for the moon though. But im anal.

Yea.. but it was a lot worse before I doctored it! ;) Thanks!
 
I like it. I just wish the lower right large branch didn't extend out of frame. I am just OCD like that though. Since this is an exercise in digital manipulation, you could easily clone the tips to make the branches look shorter and stay slightly just inside the frame. ORRRRR you could leave it the way it is.

You should also add a bat hanging from one of the branches.:mrgreen:

or maybe even a..... WEREWOLF????? AAAAAAAAAAAAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom