What's new

Composite of Harvest Moon and Dead Tree

Oooooo. I can see witches & ghosties galore!
 
Very cool! Getting a headstart on your Halloween shooting?

Somebody elsewhere mentioned Werewolves when they saw my Harvest Moon image... So I thought I would channel a little Lon Chaney Jr.! ;)
 
Yep... that would be a Scooby Snack location! lol!
 
Charlie, not to rain on your parada, but... what if you put the moon between the two branches, so that it touches both? Then you could have a pseudo-eye. Kinda.
 
Tim Burton would love this.
 
Charlie, not to rain on your parada, but... what if you put the moon between the two branches, so that it touches both? Then you could have a pseudo-eye. Kinda.

sort of like this?

$_DSC7800-with-tree-2.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom