What's new

Composite of Harvest Moon and Dead Tree

Nette said:
sorry, no crappy, i mean creepy, English is not my 1st language

Hahaha..... No problem! :)
 
That's pretty amazing! I love spooky and surreal stuff. I like how well you changed the lighting on the tree, I am really bad at that. How did you do it? Assume you used Photoshop?
 
That's pretty amazing! I love spooky and surreal stuff. I like how well you changed the lighting on the tree, I am really bad at that. How did you do it? Assume you used Photoshop?

Thanks! Yes, I used photoshop!Just basically cloned from the darker areas of the tree...quick and dirty!
 
I liked the second image the best; Paulo's suggestion worked well for me. The bird in your last image adds some romance instead of fear, i feel; i am hearing a love song .... ;)
 
I liked the second image the best; Paulo's suggestion worked well for me. The bird in your last image adds some romance instead of fear, i feel; i am hearing a love song .... ;)

Nandakumar... if you hear a love song with that image, that is interesting! Maybe lost love, a suicide, or a supernatural romance.... lol!
 
I like it mucho. Try putting the moon in front of the branches. JK. :)
 
lol! In Okinawa (mispelled in your Avatar, btw!) and don't speak Japanese? Cool! I would love to visit there some time!

I'm Puerto Rican living in Okinawa, short history; husband's military! I don't speak Japanese, well, just a few words. It's a beautiful place.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom