What's new

Composite of Harvest Moon and Dead Tree

Ok.. smaller perching raven.... and branches trimmed...

$_DSC7800-with-tree-Raven3.webp
 
Yes, this new version is the winner for me.
 
Crappy, I like it!!! Nice shoot!
 
"Once upon a midnight dreary while I pondered weak and weary, there was a tapping as if gently rapping, tapping at my chamber door."


PS. My fault if I F'd up this verse it has been a minute. Nice Charlie, fits very well for this upcoming holiday.
 
Fun stuff, Charlie!! It has a very creepy feel.
 
"Once upon a midnight dreary while I pondered weak and weary, there was a tapping as if gently rapping, tapping at my chamber door."


PS. My fault if I F'd up this verse it has been a minute. Nice Charlie, fits very well for this upcoming holiday.

Thanks... funny what you come up with when you are bored! lol!
 
I'm not used to seeing the bird looking out that way, but I still love it. :thumbup::thumbup:
 
I'm not used to seeing the bird looking out that way, but I still love it. :thumbup::thumbup:


Thanks Bear.... I just thought that worked best. I had forgotten I had that particular bird image... didn't do much to it, but cut it out and paste it in.
 
I think if the bird was flipped and looking into the frame (at the tree) it would be awkward. If there was empty space to the right, it would be more common/expected but the image would loose some of the dynamics.
 
cgipson1 said:
Thanks... funny what you come up with when you are bored! lol!

Just what came to mind when I saw this photo. Yeah I was kind of day dreaming in physics but again it really fits the mood for this month.
 
cgipson1 said:
Crappy? Please explain... :)

sorry, no crappy, i mean creepy, English is not my 1st language
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom