Computer help...

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...from all you computer savvy people. :er:

My Dell came with the AOL 9.0 installed from the factory (I know, you pity me...:lol: ) and lately was behaving strangely. I obtained another CDrom of AOL installation (version 9.0 VR) and replaced the old version. Now I cannot connect to the internet. I am actually on a laptop, which seems to work fine but is rather slow. Anyway, I get the following message: ERROR 63-RNQA

I searched with Google and the only info I could find on this was that it's caused by a firewall or an anti-virus program. I disabled my anti-virus and firewall and still can't connect.

Does anyone know what that error means? Is there a remedy of sorts?

I have the XP Pro version.

I found a message somehwere that after installing Service Pack 2 they got this message and it was fixed by uninstalling AOL and reinstalling it.

I found a message somehwere that after installing Service Pack 2 they got this message and it was fixed by uninstalling AOL and reinstalling it.

Yeah, I think I read that too. I have SP 1 and not 2. The guy had issues after he installed SP 2. However, I installed the AOL about three times now, with no results.

Corry, thanks for your suggestion, I am a member of the Support Forum now, patiently awaiting any help. Thanks!

Hmm... No help from the Support Forum. :confused: Oh well... I might just have to take it to the 'data doctors'...

Correction! I have one reply! It does help to log in, you know...:er: :blushing:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back