Concert photo's// Rise Against// A Day To Remember

FilmaTroy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I haven't posted here in the forum in a while. due to starting my own website and focusing on it. But here is a photo of the band Rise Against, and two photo's from A Day To Remember. That night was the first time I had the chance to shoot with a Canon 28-70 f2.8L I think they cam out decent, though the second shot is a little motion blurred. Any comments appreciated, and check out my new website if you have time. thanks Welcome to Fromthepit

Rise Against by filmatroymedia, on Flickr

A Day To Remember by filmatroymedia, on Flickr

A Day To Remember by filmatroymedia, on Flickr

It's been a while since I've heard either of them, but if I remember correctly, I dug some of Rise Against's stuff. Might have to be Pandora station for tomorrow so that I can re-familiarize myself! :lol:

Good exposure. Good composition. Good action..mmm just good :)

Great series, I think they all work really well, the third one especially is an excellent capture
icon_thumright.gif

Thanks everyone, so far it's the best feedback i have gotten from people on this site. I might have to start posting more often!

The images you linked are very small... So I can't comment specifically on any one thing.

Man, I LOVE, the B&W crowd image that is the click through to the Rise gallery. Nice work.

Man, I LOVE, the B&W crowd image that is the click through to the Rise gallery. Nice work.
Thank you bitter jeweler! It was on of my favorite shots of the night! the vantage point i had shooting from the side balcony gave me a great composition so shots if the came out on the subs!

click on them and they will show bigger....

Sorry, I wasn't expecting to have to leave the site to view the images at a respectable size... I think a lot of people on this forum have been posting small images lately to drive hits on their blog or flickr. Which is kind of sad, when they could just embed them at an appropriate size. You shouldn't post for blog hits or flickr notoriety, as some people do.

Maybe next time I'll be able to comment on larger photos. Thanks for sharing the small ones, they're nice thumbnails. Keep shooting! :thumbup:

I second that, Jeweler. Just browsed the OP website real quick, and that's the one that really stood out. Great capture, OP!

I really enjoyed clicking through your flickr. Really like the shots you took with Rokinon 8mm. Considering this as an option for my tax return :)

click on them and they will show bigger....

Sorry, I wasn't expecting to have to leave the site to view the images at a respectable size... I think a lot of people on this forum have been posting small images lately to drive hits on their blog or flickr. Which is kind of sad, when they could just embed them at an appropriate size. You shouldn't post for blog hits or flickr notoriety, as some people do.

Maybe next time I'll be able to comment on larger photos. Thanks for sharing the small ones, they're nice thumbnails. Keep shooting! :thumbup:

Jesus you are hard to ignore.

why are you such a d!ck all the time?

Most reactions

Back