What's new

Concert Photos

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
6,648
Reaction score
145
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went to a Concert last night.
David Crowder Band, Shane & Shane, and The Robbie Seay Band.

Here are a few of the pics...
200331.jpg


213618.jpg


213659.jpg


192725.jpg


If you want to see more go to this gallery... there are lots of really good one's I would suggest taking a peek! :D

http://photobucket.com/albums/y87/Lumi7234/DCB%20Concert%20SA/
 
Oh, I like that "light sun" in the first and the second! Wow.
And this by someone who is not so very much into concert photography. :D
 
LaFoto said:
Oh, I like that "light sun" in the first and the second! Wow.
And this by someone who is not so very much into concert photography. :D
well, you know... I just go for the music... and while I'm there I snap a few shots. ;)
 
bump for the night... everything is slow today.
 
hey Chris, looks like it was an awesome time....and congrats on winning the photo contest that's awesome!
 
I like the first one!
 
Cool shots LIttleman. I like the first with the light and the mike stand. Nice one!!
 
Thanks everyone!
j3ffff, it was the "A Collision" concert here in San Antonio with the David Crowder Band, Shane & Shane, and The Robbie Seay Band.


scotlynnd said:
hey Chris, looks like it was an awesome time....and congrats on winning the photo contest that's awesome!

Hey! Nice to see you here Deborah! :)
I'm typing you a really really really long email right now... haha I had to take a break my fingers were so tired... really. :lol:
 
I like the last one the best!! Just something about it..


Steve :thumbup:
 
Thanks! :)
I like that one also. :thumbup:
 
Great shots Chris...I've wanted to see David Crowder Band...bet they were great :) And we had Shane and Shane here at campus 2 yrs ago...love them as well..."Be Near" gotta love that song...great shots too ;)
 
sweet shots dude, i like that first one too. my fave is the closeup of david crowder though. he's crazy, we all call him the goat here.
 
WOW. Littleman, I had no idea you had such great music taste :-) Shane and Shane and David Crowder are some of my favorite artists. I've seen them both in concert, and they were amazing. David Crowder is one ugly dude though :-) Great pics
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom