What's new

Condensation, light and dark.

wow sweet! must be a nice loom lens huh?
 
Ok I have googled "loom lens" and it got me nowhere ;) help a gal out and tell me what that might be?
 
loom = zoom, sometimes.

Nice shots, Judi. I love both, but the second one is slightly more punchy. Very admirable how you take "simple" things and elevate them to the artistic level. You're the poster child for those who need to learn to "see" what's around them. Wait, that didn't come out right. But I think you know what I mean. ;) :lol:
 
The first one Looks like a Magic-Eye Stereogram to me. Why exactly did you take this picture specifically? I would love to hear about it. Also, it won't print as a photograph and will not frame whatsoever. This is what we call a photogram. Not sure about the composition. Looks Great though. By the way, I did not look at the other one labeled Dark. Also, on quite a personal note, why is this picture all done in Lavender? This kind of reminds me of a pseudo self anecdote type of picture. Are you following me? This has got to be the most lenient photo I may have ever seen. Anyhow, I'll go take a look at your other photograph now. --I just got back from looking at your second exhibition. This style definitely qualified for what is called "scanlines." Very Interesting.

wat? :meh:
 
I really try not to be too negative or abrasive, but it sounds like Menticioto went out and got some edumucation and wants to show off with some big words. I would like to know how a photo can be "lenient".

Lenient = forgiving, tolerant

Never heard that one before.

Chill, sit back, relax, don't try so hard, and just enjoy the ride.
 
I really try not to be too negative or abrasive, but it sounds like Menticioto went out and got some edumucation and wants to show off with some big words. I would like to know how a photo can be "lenient".

Lenient = forgiving, tolerant

Never heard that one before.

Chill, sit back, relax, don't try so hard, and just enjoy the ride.

I think there is the issue of english as a second (or third) language coming into play here. Maybe, maybe not. In any case, I think we should let Menticioto clarify his/her message.
 
Not sure why you are addressing me. Check back later. Would love to talk.

Because the way you phrased things was confusing.

...And because these aren't photograms...
 
loom = zoom, sometimes.

Nice shots, Judi. I love both, but the second one is slightly more punchy. Very admirable how you take "simple" things and elevate them to the artistic level. You're the poster child for those who need to learn to "see" what's around them. Wait, that didn't come out right. But I think you know what I mean. ;) :lol:
Thanks Paul :) lol poster child, I've been called MUCH worse.

hahaha zoom lens yes!
Oh! Well that's a new one to me :) It is a Canon 18/200, for learning it has been an awesome lens for me.

The first one Looks like a Magic-Eye Stereogram to me. Why exactly did you take this picture specifically? I would love to hear about it. Also, it won't print as a photograph and will not frame whatsoever. This is what we call a photogram. Not sure about the composition. Looks Great though. By the way, I did not look at the other one labeled Dark. Also, on quite a personal note, why is this picture all done in Lavender? This kind of reminds me of a pseudo self anecdote type of picture. Are you following me? This has got to be the most lenient photo I may have ever seen. Anyhow, I'll go take a look at your other photograph now. --I just got back from looking at your second exhibition. This style definitely qualified for what is called "scanlines." Very Interesting.
Not sure why you are addressing me. Check back later. Would love to talk.

Because the way you phrased things was confusing.

...And because these aren't photograms...

Wow Menticioto, I have to agree with the confusion over your post, I'm leaning towards being with Pgriz and Rex, perhaps we are lost in translation?
Thanks for your thoughts regardless! I assure you these are photographs, I did look up the methods you mentioned and I can agree it does share some properties with them. They were all interesting so thanks for mentioning them!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom