Congrats CoA

Yeah, I was surprised not to see an announcement or something like that. Good luck and thanks in advance.

:thumbup::thumbup: Congrats buddy.

Dont forget it is the big Red button on the left that gets rid of the rif raf If you want my list, we can get started. :lol:

Guys, since our server migration under the recent ownership change at TPF, things have not exactly rolled out in a perfect timeline....hence some things have been "out there" before we actually announce it! :razz: Although certain announcements were out of the hands of the moderators, we do apologize for some of the confusion it caused. :)

To add to the intrigue, I will say now that we are still undergoing a period of transition at TPF, so we're not done yet. ;) Stay tuned!

For now, though - we can indeed welcome Chris of Arabia to the moderator team. He's seen our dark side now and hasn't run screaming yet... :lol: He has accepted the chains and the whip very well.

Didn't know that mods were chained and whipped. A reason to respect them a bit more.

(Boy, the new owners are really sadistic.)
Don't blame Dan and Doug....they merely liked what Chase has been doing since 2003... :meh:

I wish you luck on the thankless but necessary work ahead.

Many thanks from the bottom of my heart, or was it the heart of my.... no, no, no, that's not right is it? :lol:

Seems they discovered that skeleton I thought I'd buried round here somewhere, I had no choice but to go along with their (wholly reasonable under the circumstances I thought :mrgreen:) demands.

Well I guess I'll be around for a little longer, turning down the covers and tucking in the residents, but I'm not doing cocoa for everyone if that's OK.

Till later then... :hugs:

Many thanks from the bottom of my heart, or was it the heart of my.... no, no, no, that's not right is it? :lol:

Seems they discovered that skeleton I thought I'd buried round here somewhere, I had no choice but to go along with their (wholly reasonable under the circumstances I thought :mrgreen:) demands.

Well I guess I'll be around for a little longer, turning down the covers and tucking in the residents, but I'm not doing cocoa for everyone if that's OK.

Till later then... :hugs:

Congrats! Oh, and nice sig ;)

Congrats Chris.

So.... are you gonna play the role of good cop or the bad cop? :lmao:

1.gif
Ban anyone yet.....Im waiting...:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back