Congrats to Chiller, winner of Nov POTM!

Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Chiller is this months winner with his shot, "Homeless Best Friends"!

Way to go Chiller!

157_5771a.jpg

Great photo, congrats!

Did you take that shot downtown Chiller? I gave some homeless guy a bunch of free flavoured water the other day at Bay and Bloor and he gave it away. You'd think that might be of some use for him and his dog (he had a dog too that's why I ask).

congrats chiller :)
:hugs:

bace said:
Did you take that shot downtown Chiller? I gave some homeless guy a bunch of free flavoured water the other day at Bay and Bloor and he gave it away. You'd think that might be of some use for him and his dog (he had a dog too that's why I ask).

how sweet...whne someone gives things away...even if they might need it..that is true charity.........( maybe homeless guy is an angel instead?? bace may need to go talk with him more............:mrgreen: )

congrats chiller! very well deserved....gotta admit, you have probably done more for the homeless than you will ever know... i know how much it touched me, and how i now think to do something when maybe i wouldnt have before...

how many others are changing their way of thinking because you snapped this pic and touched hearts?????? some how, we all won, when you did..

Aww, congratulations chiller, you really deserved that one, i think it touched everyones heart who saw it and still does now, such a great capture :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back