:wav: :band: :cheer: :smileys: :cheers:
congrats Verbal!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh feckyes, I got a band to play in my thread! BEAT THAT GODESS! :lol:

popcorn.gif

Yeah! Grab a seat and watch the fight! :D

LittleMan said:
popcorn.gif

Yeah! Grab a seat and watch the fight! :D

Oh come now, I desire no fight...I love everyone here! Especially JonM, because he is an amazing photographer, has a son going into the Navy Seals, and is a cool guy. But...well you've heard of penis envy? I don't have that. But I do have "Congrats Post Envy". :(

PlasticSpanner said:
171 posts since March?!!!:shock:

What the hell have you been doing all this time? :confused: :lol:

lol, my camera was lost until last week, and I forgot about these forums. But now I'm back!

LittleMan said:
Why do neurons always connect at the most inopportune time?

:wink:

I'm not intelligent enough to know what you're talking about, so I'm just going to tell you that I just ate an apple and cheese!

It's true, I did!

Verbal said:
Oh come now, I desire no fight...I love everyone here! Especially JonM, because he is an amazing photographer, has a son going into the Navy Seals, and is a cool guy. But...well you've heard of penis envy? I don't have that. But I do have "Congrats Post Envy". :(
You have to earn those congrats, mister. :razz: You must contribute to the forum on more than one level, establish some trust and respect around here.

I will not congratulate you or anyone else on a post count until you reach 1000. That magic number means that we (collectively) take one another seriously, have formed an enduring relationship - and that is the reason for the congrats, in case that subtlety escaped your notice. ;) It has little to do with just a post count.

Now play nice, do not mock TPF traditions, and all will be well. :D

Terri, this was something of a sarcastic thread, mocking my teeny post count... ;)

By the way, please note that I failed to enter the realm of slumber last night, and so right now I'm a little...um...yeah. =)

Most reactions

Back