CONGRATS VERBAL!!!

terri said:
See, I knew you'd find it. :lol:

Just for you huny buny.

*wink wink nudge nudge*

*farts*

terri said:
You have to earn those congrats, mister. :razz: You must contribute to the forum on more than one level, establish some trust and respect around here.

I will not congratulate you or anyone else on a post count until you reach 1000. That magic number means that we (collectively) take one another seriously, have formed an enduring relationship - and that is the reason for the congrats, in case that subtlety escaped your notice. ;) It has little to do with just a post count.

Now play nice, do not mock TPF traditions, and all will be well. :D
Personally I don't think we should take anyone seriously on here until they have reached 10,000. I know I don't :mrgreen:

Well, you guys aren't going to hear from me for the rest of the day... I'm headed into town for a photoshoot, and for my Bible study later tonight. Have a good day all, I'll torment you all again when I get home tonight!

Hertz van Rental said:
Personally I don't think we should take anyone seriously on here until they have reached 10,000. I know I don't :mrgreen:

:lmao: you are a piece of work!

Hertz van Rental said:
But think how crushed MD would be to learn we don't take him seriously for another 400 posts or so. :lol:

photogoddess said:
Damn Hertz... you're approaching the BIG 5000 yourself. :shock: Spammer!!! **pot calling the kettle black** :lol:
If you remember my starting performance - 1,000 per month - I should have been on 10,000 long ago.
What went wrong? And will anyone ever break my record?
I think I must blame my coach* - and adverse weather conditions.

*Or possibly couch.

BUMP for the GREAT JUSTICE!

But seriously, look at me go! I'm a fifth of the way there already! I'd have to say most of these posts are from the last week...like maybe half of them. :)

Most reactions

Back