What's new

Constructive criticism?

stooetc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Scotland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey there,

I recently got a cheap film SLR from a friend and have been having a lot of fun with it, but I'm not really sure if what I'm doing is "any good", if you know what I mean. Having looked around the forum you folks seem to be good at constructive criticism, I was wondering if you could offer some advice on the photos I've been taking.

Are they a bit derivative? Have I tinkered a bit too much with them on the computer? Any and all feedback would be lovely. Thanks.


Castles__Globes_and_Graveyards_by_stooetc.jpg



Landscape_by_stooetc.jpg


Globe_by_stooetc.jpg


Flower_by_stooetc.jpg


Castle_by_stooetc.jpg
 
Yes, they look very overprocessed. Perhaps the originals could stand on their own.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom