Contract template needed

lapequesalsera

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I need some help with these, so if you will be so kind to point me in the right directions, any comments will be very helpful.

Thank you!

tirediron said:
Contract for what? Where are you located?

I'm in Indiana, A contract for a photo session staying payment, time when the client should expect the proofs, etc etc

I am getting everything together get this part time photography deal going, and I want to start right.

tirediron said:
Contract for what? Where are you located?

I'm in Indiana, A contract for a photo session staying payment, time when the client should expect the proofs, etc etc

I am getting everything together get this part time photography deal going, and I want to start right.
Good plan, to keep things on the right track, you should be talking to a lawyer. If you search "Photographic contract" on the Internet, you'll get thousands of returns. Read through the first few dozen note down the points you think are imporant, put them into a rough draft and make an appointment with your lawer.

Because contract law varies somewhat by state, and a qualified attorney needs to check and make sure your contract is actionable where you are doing business.

Copyright law is federal law, so there aren't 50 different versions of it.

By the same token, model release law is state law and also varies and you would want a model releae to be a clause in your contract.

Add your state or country to your profile. They call the internet the World Wide Web for a reason.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back