contraversial thursday

aprilraven said:
6 foot tall??? skinny?? blonde??? killer figure...??

and wealthy enough to pull all of us together on an island for a month of fun and sand and things...no payment required by ya'll???

can you do that??? if so.. i'm in love...

hmmm... you don't want to look like barbie do you?!.... dark hair is much better.... but come on raven... get with programme... stop hiding behind your toombstone and show off your pretty face*.

*by saying this i am not in any way making a pass or anything, and interpreting it that way is your own sordid mind!

* ya'll and your little small writings trying to disuade me from anything more than flirtation...*

silly boys...i dont do anything other than flirt...

dont worry, the guards wouldnt let me out of here anyway...

ask calliope......

aprilraven said:
* ya'll and your little small writings trying to disuade me from anything more than flirtation...*

silly boys...i dont do anything other than flirt...

dont worry, the guards wouldnt let me out of here anyway...

ask calliope...

:lol: ..... dont worry raven im just ruffling your feathers.... but im being honest.... your last vamp pic showed you had a pretty face...... although it was a bit fuzzy :lmao:

the face is a bit fuzzy....

its all that hair........shave and shave, and still i have these tufts...

anyway....

the face is as scary as the personality.....believe me..people stop me on the street to pay me to wear a big hat...

" please, miss...your scaring the children....."

I know your not being truthful raven... i saw the pic anicole posted...:sexywink: send me that one and i'll vamp you up real nice.... are you listening anicole... you do still have it dont you.... or has april burned all evidence that it ever existed!?

yo arch....

really... i would hate to melt your computer...and just the shot of me on your screen, and the monitor starts to smoke... and things get all furry on you...

its sad and it sucks....

thanks sweetness.......now if you wanna send me pics of you....well..thats a horse of a different color....

aprilraven said:
yo arch....

really... i would hate to melt your computer...and just the shot of me on your screen, and the monitor starts to smoke... and things get all furry on you...

its sad and it sucks....

thanks sweetness.......now if you wanna send me pics of you....well..thats a horse of a different color....

I have re-enforced monitors...they can handle anything.

How do i know a photo of me isn't the final part needed for some kind of spell?!..... next thing you know i'm stepping off a plane in the deep south with no recollection of how i got there :lol:

Archangel said:
How do i know a photo of me isn't the final part needed for some kind of spell?!..... next thing you know i'm stepping off a plane in the deep south with no recollection of how i got there :lol:

Stop it! If she faints and hits her head one more time, they're gonna send her away for tests. And she hates the bright lights when they test.

hmmm... looks like you guys really ran with this thread while I was away. :lol:

Archangel, you've gotten aprilraven so excited, I've had to TRIPLE her shock treatment! Keep it up and I will have to put her down for the day!

Anicole, give us a photo of Raven and I will up your meds for you! ;)

Hey antartican, how about a dark avatar for you?.... like a mad posessed penguin or summin!?....

Question:... did you ever watch Red Dwarf...the english sci-fi comedy?... the MR. Fibble!?

Calliope said:

Archangel, you've gotten aprilraven so excited, I've had to TRIPLE her shock treatment! Keep it up and I will have to put her down for the day!

Oooohhhh .... to betray a Pallie or not to betray a pallie ... that is the question ...

I just couldn't ... atall ...

*ponders*

(what kind of upped meds are we talking here?!?! )

Calliope said:

I want to see how many she can take.... bet she's the type of chick that starts laughing the more it hurts :lol:

Archangel said:
I want to see how many she can take.... bet she's the type of chick that starts laughing the more it hurts :lol:

Have you been spying on our therapy sessions?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back