contraversial thursday

Archangel said:
I want to see how many she can take.... bet she's the type of chick that starts laughing the more it hurts :lol:

:taped sh:

:blushing:

aprilraven said:
hey wood sac...? if you do the shot of two tongues...?

you gotta name it," heaven can wait..."

cause there will be some repenting going on......
Great title!
No repenting............unless I watch :mrgreen:

Nicole...you might wanna sit down hon, I think I've got some more words of wisdom coming ;)

Dang it guys! You guys gotta leave my girls alone or pay my electricity bill!

i finally crawl outta the coma from all the electricity, and look where ya'll have gone....

for one, yes....angel... pain and i are old friends........and i laugh in the face of pain...

woodsac....love your words of wisdom...you make nicole hurt herself...thats classic...

calliopallie...thank God your back....i have been drooling...

nicole......... just stick the tape back over your mouth..

Archangel said:
Hey antartican, how about a dark avatar for you?.... like a mad posessed penguin or summin!?....

Question:... did you ever watch Red Dwarf...the english sci-fi comedy?... the MR. Fibble!?

Yeah, I've been told I have to come up with a suitable dark avatar, but I'm pretty new to all this, so am at a loss.

Haven't seen Red Dwarf, but will google it, while Aprilraven oogles you.

woodsac said:
Forget the shock stuff.
Switch to hot wax!

Hot wax doesn't work! That's a weekly ritual for most of us girls! :er:

I'll have to figure out something else I guess.

woodsac said:
Great title!
No repenting............unless I watch :mrgreen:

Nicole...you might wanna sit down hon, I think I've got some more words of wisdom coming ;)

:sitting prettily:

:bounces a bit:

:bites bottom lip:

aprilraven said:
i thought the wax.....was for.......

i mean... the line.... well..anyway....never mind... guess thats trade secrets..

it is ... but the pattern you could make ...

Antarctican said:
Yeah, I've been told I have to come up with a suitable dark avatar, but I'm pretty new to all this, so am at a loss.

Haven't seen Red Dwarf, but will google it, while Aprilraven oogles you.

Mr. fibble is a hand puppet one of the crew has when he gets a space virus and goes mad!..... his eyes glow red and shoots lazer beams at people.... very funny, but you have to see it really :D

It's not quite friday raven... another couple of hours yet...
2.gif

Most reactions

Back