Aegina TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2006 Messages 40 Reaction score 1 Location Romania Nov 25, 2006 #1 This is really my first contre jour attempt, I'm looking forward to your feedback. thank you very much. The path to the light
This is really my first contre jour attempt, I'm looking forward to your feedback. thank you very much. The path to the light
sthvtsh TPF Noob! Joined Nov 22, 2006 Messages 342 Reaction score 0 Location O_o Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 26, 2006 #2 What's 'contre jour' mean? Anyways, I like the picture much, but hate the title to it. I think it's also neat how the blanket it positioned over it.
What's 'contre jour' mean? Anyways, I like the picture much, but hate the title to it. I think it's also neat how the blanket it positioned over it.
ZyxKor TPF Noob! Joined Nov 17, 2006 Messages 114 Reaction score 1 Location Pgh, Pa & Histon, Cambs Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 26, 2006 #3 Contre-jour is French for 'against daylight', referring to photographs taken when the camera is pointing towards the light source. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contre-jour
Contre-jour is French for 'against daylight', referring to photographs taken when the camera is pointing towards the light source. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contre-jour
Mohain TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2005 Messages 1,863 Reaction score 11 Location London, England. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 27, 2006 #4 I like it. Maybe a bit fo a tigher crop to get rid of some of the excess black would help it?