C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Sep 30, 2005 #16 Very cute... I love the "conversation"
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Sep 30, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #17 craig said: Nice tones and shapes. You are definetly a photographer as opposed to a writer. Click to expand... i take that as a compliment...i don't write well at all...i always need help thanks all!
craig said: Nice tones and shapes. You are definetly a photographer as opposed to a writer. Click to expand... i take that as a compliment...i don't write well at all...i always need help thanks all!
Scurra No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 19, 2004 Messages 1,159 Reaction score 10 Location Kent UK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 30, 2005 #18 As Chiller said, the photo is nice in it's own right, the contrast is superb, but the caption adds so much more to it. Good Image
As Chiller said, the photo is nice in it's own right, the contrast is superb, but the caption adds so much more to it. Good Image
craig TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2003 Messages 5,600 Reaction score 21 Location Hermosa Beach, CA U.S.A Sep 30, 2005 #19 Definitely a compliment. I can not write either. That is one of the reasons I became a photographer.
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Sep 30, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #20 craig said: Definitely a compliment. I can not write either. That is one of the reasons I became a photographer. Click to expand... :mrgreen: yep, we've got to get our point across somehow, eh? thanks Scurra!
craig said: Definitely a compliment. I can not write either. That is one of the reasons I became a photographer. Click to expand... :mrgreen: yep, we've got to get our point across somehow, eh? thanks Scurra!
craig TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2003 Messages 5,600 Reaction score 21 Location Hermosa Beach, CA U.S.A Sep 30, 2005 #21 ... and I can only draw stick figures.
Foffen TPF Noob! Joined Sep 8, 2005 Messages 396 Reaction score 1 Location Oslo Rooock City Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 30, 2005 #22 Love it. Good eye!