What's new

conversation

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
12,262
Reaction score
327
"it's just that I've yet to really find someone who was willing to commit."
"too much 'just hooking up, not enough quote unquote together?'"
"no, not commit to me, comitt to the drama. really dive in, you know?"
"yup."
"god, it's tough being 10."
"ha, tell me about it"

37944176-O.jpg
 
hahah, great caption. love the shot too!
 
:lmao: I think you have too much time on your hands... ;)

Awesome photo though! I love all the contrast between the pants/legs/background. :D
 
Great black and white.

and very cute little caption!
 
nicely done Jon.. love the thought behind it :thumbsup:
nice caption :mrgreen:
 
The pic is really good, and the caption makes it even better. Well done Jon.
 
thank you

i think i should have included more at the top.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom