Coolio

JonK

I want MORE!!
Reaction score
Website
www.jonkilimnikphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys :D havent been on much lately. Housesitting out of town at my parents place and working on my dad's comp. the monitor is ok but jus not up to snuff :grumpy: spoiled or what? :lol: so i hope these look OK. Brought my light an set up a make-shift studio.

anyway....my sister came over and we had some fun shooting inside and out. I'll try to post more later (read:lazy)

112315756_7dbeebe6e2_o.jpg

one more added....not so coolio :lol: but i love it

112335410_c2025ab1b5_o.jpg

craig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
craigblank.com
Love the second frame. I forget that laughing out loud and or getting excited makes for great shots.

Critically; I never felt that blinds made a good background. I think a bounce card would have helped opening the shadows.

OP
JonK

JonK

I want MORE!!
Reaction score
Website
www.jonkilimnikphotography.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
thanks for the comments.
Searched high and low in the house for somethin to use as a reflector....no luck and I only have the two hands so a sheet wouldnt cut it in theat situation...anyway the blinds swere the cleanest BG I could find so went with it. Jus playn arnd anyway. glad you like em.

and m@ko ...yeh thats my sis gonna be 40 this year...she's feelin and lookin pretty good right now. thanks I'll pass on the compliment. :)

craig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
craigblank.com
JonK said:
thanks for the comments.
Searched high and low in the house for somethin to use as a reflector....no luck and I only have the two hands so a sheet wouldnt cut it in theat situation...anyway the blinds swere the cleanest BG I could find so went with it. Jus playn arnd anyway. glad you like em.

I find that foamcore works best. Add a couple of spring clamps and a light stand. You will wonder how you got by with out it.

KunalShingla

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hi jon
nice shots u have there.....
i like the 2nd one......:)
very nice
the bg cud have been better.....
:-D

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey hey jon! beautiful woman there!
the pose in the first strikes as very stylish... but the second looks so much fun! made me smile... :D
yep, some sort of reflector could have done wonders to the first.. and if i may nitpick further i like the slanting lines in the second.. makes way for a more dynamic image... just find the portion on the right distracting.. get your ps skills to work man ;) better still shoot lots more :D
thanks for sharing these :D
umm and 40? NOPES

Most reactions

New Topics