Coolio

JonK

I want MORE!!
Reaction score
Website
www.jonkilimnikphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys :D havent been on much lately. Housesitting out of town at my parents place and working on my dad's comp. the monitor is ok but jus not up to snuff :grumpy: spoiled or what? :lol: so i hope these look OK. Brought my light an set up a make-shift studio.

anyway....my sister came over and we had some fun shooting inside and out. I'll try to post more later (read:lazy)

112315756_7dbeebe6e2_o.jpg

one more added....not so coolio :lol: but i love it

112335410_c2025ab1b5_o.jpg

Love the second frame. I forget that laughing out loud and or getting excited makes for great shots.

Critically; I never felt that blinds made a good background. I think a bounce card would have helped opening the shadows.

thanks for the comments.
Searched high and low in the house for somethin to use as a reflector....no luck and I only have the two hands so a sheet wouldnt cut it in theat situation...anyway the blinds swere the cleanest BG I could find so went with it. Jus playn arnd anyway. glad you like em.

and m@ko ...yeh thats my sis gonna be 40 this year...she's feelin and lookin pretty good right now. thanks I'll pass on the compliment. :)

JonK said:
thanks for the comments.
Searched high and low in the house for somethin to use as a reflector....no luck and I only have the two hands so a sheet wouldnt cut it in theat situation...anyway the blinds swere the cleanest BG I could find so went with it. Jus playn arnd anyway. glad you like em.

I find that foamcore works best. Add a couple of spring clamps and a light stand. You will wonder how you got by with out it.

hi jon
nice shots u have there.....
i like the 2nd one......:)
very nice
the bg cud have been better.....
:-D

hey hey jon! beautiful woman there!
the pose in the first strikes as very stylish... but the second looks so much fun! made me smile... :D
yep, some sort of reflector could have done wonders to the first.. and if i may nitpick further i like the slanting lines in the second.. makes way for a more dynamic image... just find the portion on the right distracting.. get your ps skills to work man ;) better still shoot lots more :D
thanks for sharing these :D
umm and 40? NOPES

Most reactions

Back