Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One magic morning in Dorset (UK), working on the silhouette of Corfe Castle, with the sunrise light scattered by the mist. Leica SL, Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm @ 27mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

SL2_1963.jpg

Thanks for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Wow! I love your work. Can you fly down to Australia and give me some lessons? lol

Wow! I love your work. Can you fly down to Australia and give me some lessons? lol

Thank you, glad you are enjoying my work! :) Sure can, will not be cheap though... :D :D Perhaps it'll be better for you to make a quick jump to the old continent and join one of our Workshops (or create your own One-on-One)!

Mysterious and lovely. Beautiful light and mist.

Beautiful. I love searching for the details in the shadows.

Hmmmmm, looks kinda looks a little foggy, almost no detail in the castle, the colors all seem a little orangish, and what's with all the clouds in front of the sun. LOL! :biglaugh:

Another beautiful shot Vierri. :encouragement:

Very nice image.....

Thank you very much Jeff! :)

Mysterious and lovely. Beautiful light and mist.

Thank you very much indeed! :)

Very good eye!

Thank you very much Dean! :)

Very nice; you can almost squint into that sun! Well done.

Thank you very much Terri! :)

Beautiful. I love searching for the details in the shadows.

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed it! :)

Hmmmmm, looks kinda looks a little foggy, almost no detail in the castle, the colors all seem a little orangish, and what's with all the clouds in front of the sun. LOL! :biglaugh:

Another beautiful shot Vierri. :encouragement:

Hey Jeff, thank you for your comment, glad you enjoyed my foggydetailessorangishcloudy image! :D

Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

New Topics

Back