S scoob I have seen the writing on the wall Joined Jul 6, 2005 Messages 1,591 Reaction score 72 Feb 12, 2006 #1 was looking at my pics from the summer and liked this one.... thanks for lookin
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Feb 12, 2006 #2 oh I like this! Very nice angle and lighting!
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 12, 2006 #3 MommyOf4Boys said: oh I like this! Very nice angle and lighting! Click to expand... Me too.....good one scoob :thumbup:
MommyOf4Boys said: oh I like this! Very nice angle and lighting! Click to expand... Me too.....good one scoob :thumbup:
Becky TPF Noob! Joined Jul 21, 2005 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 25 Location London Feb 12, 2006 #4 Thats awesome, love the illumination of the building!
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 12, 2006 #5 I like it too. Good exposure.
S scoob I have seen the writing on the wall Joined Jul 6, 2005 Messages 1,591 Reaction score 72 Feb 12, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 thanks guys
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Feb 12, 2006 #7 i remember this one. you did well with your exposure scoob. love the angle! :thumbup:
S scoob I have seen the writing on the wall Joined Jul 6, 2005 Messages 1,591 Reaction score 72 Feb 12, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 thanks dad!! here it is in b&w
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Feb 12, 2006 #9 pretty cool dude!
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 12, 2006 #10 Oh ya, I like this one, especially in B/W Eric
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Feb 12, 2006 #11 You have a great eye scoob! I love both color & b&w! :thumbup:
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 12, 2006 #12 I remember this one, and love it, great eye scoob.
S scoob I have seen the writing on the wall Joined Jul 6, 2005 Messages 1,591 Reaction score 72 Feb 12, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #13 thank you guys!!
B bace TPF Noob! Joined Aug 10, 2005 Messages 3,941 Reaction score 72 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 12, 2006 #14 Really nice shot! Love the B+W!
S scoob I have seen the writing on the wall Joined Jul 6, 2005 Messages 1,591 Reaction score 72 Feb 12, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #15 thanks bace!!!