corporate shot

Robin_Usagani

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Same lawfirm, new attorneys..

p1635799507-4.jpg

p1760281365-4.jpg

Technically these are good. My only issues is that the pose of the first guy doesn't really scream "powerful attorney".

I have to look at corporate shots everyday... #1 looks a lot better than most of the shots I see. #2 I would want a tighter crop. I never understood why corporate group shots are zoomed out so far that you can barely see faces, but it seems to be common practice.

Now, what would be funny is if these came across my desk in the next few days. Since it's a law firm, probably not.

I really want to like the first shot, mostly because he does have a really great expression on his face. I feel like there are some small issues that keep me from really liking it though. I find the background really distracting. I just think it is way to bright and would be far less distracting if it were properly exposed too. I think his pose is a too straight to the camera. I also think there's something funky going on with the colors. It looks to me like there's a heavy blue cast in the background and his face is a little magenta (although, I'm not sure my eyes aren't just playing tricks on me on the skin tone).

Since runnah brought it up, I'm also not getting the feeling that this guy is gonna be great at representing me in court.

I don't know why, but I really like both of these. The distracting backgrounds make them interesting or something I guess.. lol

I can live with the first shot. It does the job. It could possibly be cropped a bit from the left. Too much blue for me.

The second is, indeed, too distant. The left-hand woman isn't flattered by her legs and feet. Too bony and veiny, which is a bit of a distraction.

Technically these are good. My only issues is that the pose of the first guy doesn't really scream "powerful attorney".
That was my feeling as well; I think this one should have been shot from a perspective just slightly below eye-level to help impart the impression of power and knowledge.

I can live with the first shot. It does the job. It could possibly be cropped a bit from the left. Too much blue for me.

The second is, indeed, too distant. The left-hand woman isn't flattered by her legs and feet. Too bony and veiny, which is a bit of a distraction.

Just when Robin thought it was safe to go back in the water...

$Robin_safe in the water.jpg

I like them both. #1 I'd crop a little closer to remove the reflection of his fingers, either that or clone them out.

As for the power look, lawyers do lots of things and not all need to look like Perry Mason. Those who appear in court for public clients are a minority.

Most reactions

Back