DanOstergren35 "We're all mad here" ... At me? Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 2, 2013 Messages 5,307 Reaction score 5,206 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 15, 2019 Thread Starter 🔹 #16 ORourkeK said: Great photos. Is that the L series? Click to expand... Nope, just the standard macro version. Picked it up at a pawn shop for $200. I don't think they knew what they had!
ORourkeK said: Great photos. Is that the L series? Click to expand... Nope, just the standard macro version. Picked it up at a pawn shop for $200. I don't think they knew what they had!
ORourkeK No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 30, 2013 Messages 311 Reaction score 101 Location Philadelphia, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 15, 2019 #17 Wow, great find. I almost bought one today but I couldn't decide if I wanted the L or non L .
DanOstergren35 "We're all mad here" ... At me? Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 2, 2013 Messages 5,307 Reaction score 5,206 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 15, 2019 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 ORourkeK said: Wow, great find. I almost bought one today but I couldn't decide if I wanted the L or non L . Click to expand... Personally I think the performance of the standard macro version is excellent. Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app
ORourkeK said: Wow, great find. I almost bought one today but I couldn't decide if I wanted the L or non L . Click to expand... Personally I think the performance of the standard macro version is excellent. Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app