Could I be a photographer?

Joanne4

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Please be honest and tell me what you think. Hope the pics come up as I've never done this before.

61d69cfa.jpg

P1011612.jpg

2ab44958.jpg

cb2555cf.jpg

Could I be a photographer?
Remember that anyone can do it if they have a desire and a will to push through the difficulties.
Of course you can become a photographer! No one is born with perfect photographic skills! Anyone can become a photographer.

About the pictures you've already taken.
They are all awesome! Great job!
You're on the way to become a great photographer! :D

you might want to post slightly smaller versions for those with lower resolutions... say 800px wide or so.... but you are defnitely on the right track! the second one is really nice :)

You are Photographer. I would like the shots alittle more if the subject was not in the center, Just my 2 cents....

never done it before? i would say yes of course you could become a photographer, you've already started,keep that desire for knowledge,you never stop learning, nice shots....

Joanna,
Firstly welcome aboard. I think by the comments above, you know the answer to your question :)
Picture 2 seems to be telling me that you live in the same area as i do (coal ships at anchor). I'm guessing you're from Newcastle. Would i be right??? :)

luckydog I am from Melbourne and that pic was taken near phillip Island.

Verbal love what you did with my pic

Most reactions

New Topics

Back