Couple Backyard Birds with the T3

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just went through my card from the loaner T3 and thought I would share a couple backyard birds I shot with it before it goes back.

I've found the T3 to be quite capable but my tendency to under expose a bit seems to be amplified by it, given more time I'm sure I would find a happy place ;)
These were taken on a heavy overcast day, a liiiiitle more light would have given a much better separation and colours.
Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

He looks MAD! lol

IMG_0517-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

Ah a seed makes him happier lol

IMG_0602-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

Something flew over and this little one flew up and froze in this great pose.

IMG_0638-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

Very nice! Especially #3.

Damn! That split in #3, van damme would be jealous. :lol: But my fav still is the #1, it's a nice head on shot and he looks like he's challenging you for a duel.

Love that first one. Such a good shot. He looks so fierce! And what's cuter than a fluffly little bird trying to be fierce? ;)

Thanks all :) the first is my fav too, he looks quite serious lol

Love #3. Almost looks like its trying to walk on stilts. Birds are amazing.

It's a tough call. #3 is such s great shot, but wow the attitude in #1 is just killer.

My tree lady. Back off... lol

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

Very nice shots. Love the head on "angry" look ;) The second shot makes for a great profile, but that third shot is superb. Its the "V" in the branches and the legs stretched out an with that head turn. Love it and what a balance. Such nice markings showing in the back feathers and Sparrows, I'm a real sucker for. lovely shot.

All the best Judi.

Danny.

Most reactions

Back