Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
first one was hand held at 1600 iso
not sure if everyone will like how busy it is but i think it worked out good
4763118839_6d2abb515c_b.jpg

and a nice smile i got from my fiance
4762936557_d3e4ba459b_b.jpg

I much prefer the second over the first, I must say, and it is a pity that your fiancée is only a side-matter in the corner, she should have been MORE your subject, with this soft light on her face, the smile, and the bokeh you were getting out of the background.

Night photos should be taken with a small aperture, not wide open, all the light sources become bright blobs when you shoot wide open at night, but become clearly defined dots, often with a mild star effect from the aperture blades, when you stop down and up the shutter speed. THAT, of course, is no longer possible to do holding your camera in your hands!

I can't find the subject in #1...

Number 2 is better... But I find the background WAY to distracting. My eyes had to search for the subject, rather than being drawn to her... if that makes sense....

Maybe a re-crop, Something like...

4762936557_d3e4ba459b_b.jpg

not sure what pp software you have, but, you could lower the vibrance and adjust the white balance and come out with a better photo..

Where were you.. I was stuck under a bridge downtown last night.. the fireworks at the Arch pretty much sucked..

I like the second one but with what everyone said.. your fiancee more as the subject

thanks for the cc's :D

the 1st one the subject is more the city and the leading lines of the light up to it... kinda like a cityscape instead of a landscape

2nd one i have plenty of pictures of just her and wanted to try something different with the lights in the back ground...

and these where in chicago a few days ago... never got out to st. louis last night.. way to crowded for my liking :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back