What's new

Couple from the City

Mohain

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
11
Location
London, England.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Managed to get a rare hour out of the office during daylight hours with the camera. Got these couple of snaps from around the Lloyds building :)

lloyds.jpg



reflections.jpg


Cheers,

Mohain
 
That's a cool hour Mo.
I really like the feel to both of these.
 
Very graphic composition.

;)
 
great comp very abstract! :thumbup:
 
Cheers all :)

Just, for the first one I used the Tone Mapping plug-in on a layer and blended it in, then did some overall level and curves adjustments.

:thumbup:
 
Thanks Anti :mrgreen: It reminds me of the Windows logo a bit :)
 
^^^ heehee, you're right! Hadn't noticed that initially. The lines and colours just really appeal to me in it.
 
That second one is real nice. I love patterns.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom