Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2836972866_68a3a77ff3_b.jpg

3023827780_64dfa60b51_b.jpg

2919950526_d5bfde8ea3_b.jpg

These are nice.

At first glance, the plants in the foreground of the second image look like they're part of the reflection of the tree. At least they did to me...

That last one is good. I like the side light and how it brings out the textures of the door and the wall. The shadows of the chain and lock add to it well. Nice find.
The photos suggest summer. So you either live in the southern hemisphere or you went through your archives???

I like the last one pretty much. Good scene and great colors! I am wondering what's behind this door ...? ;)

I like the 3rd one as well, but I can't help it... I keep looking at the overexposed sidewalk.

Perhaps cropping part of it or darkening it may help.

Regardless, there is something about the door I like. Where does it lead to? Why is it so beat up?

That last one is good. I like the side light and how it brings out the textures of the door and the wall. The shadows of the chain and lock add to it well. Nice find.
The photos suggest summer. So you either live in the southern hemisphere or you went through your archives???

Yeah archive shots from last summer. It has been warm here the last day or two in Upstate NY and I am getting big time spring fever.

I like the 3rd one as well, but I can't help it... I keep looking at the overexposed sidewalk.

Perhaps cropping part of it or darkening it may help.

Regardless, there is something about the door I like. Where does it lead to? Why is it so beat up?

Yeah I really liked the door. I just happened across is as I was wandering around looking for things to shoot. As far as what is behind it I am not really sure. I just really liked the textures in the shot. Between the brick wall and the sheet metal patchwork door I thought it would be a nice shot. I noticed the over exposure of the sidewalk as well just didnt fix it before posting it.

First two seem a bit overprocessed to me. I agree that the third one is pretty cool.

Nice photographs. But they are soo large. You should save a copy as a web-sized image. This way people cant rip them off from you and have the full size image.

First two seem a bit overprocessed to me. I agree that the third one is pretty cool.

I disagree....the first two seem vivid without being overdone in terms of processing.

Perhaps a different crop on the third and/or fixing the overexposed sidewalk, as it's somewhat distracting, at least to my eye.

Yeah the first shot I agree with you. I did it on purpose. I kind of went a little further than I wanted to I think. The second shot however has very little processing done to it. Other than the use of a graduated ND filter I did a very small contrast boost and unsharp mask and a very little fill light.

Most reactions

Back