What's new

Couple Night shots

myshkin

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 8, 2010
Messages
367
Reaction score
26
Location
Lima, Peru
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Heres a few night shots. I was experimenting with light painting with a flashlight during long exps

Pear Lake Kings Canyon, California
5034152024_6f16b1df92_b.jpg


Above HWY 1 California
5071007440_560982b9a9_b.jpg


Mackinaw Bridge, Michigan
4989162806_e658245638_b.jpg
 
I like the second one the best!
 
The tent photograph is so peculiar, the lighting around the tent, the person looking into the cosmos, I love that photograph!
 
1 is awesome - great reflection
 
That first shot is stunning.

I love how you got such a crystal clear reflection at night.
 
First and second are superb; third looks a bit gaudy (and grainy? )

Regards :)
 
Thanks everyone for the comments. I need to get out more at night, its fun trying to get good shots at night.

Frequency - not sure what you mean by gaudy
 
I meant a bit overtly coloured; of course, i liked it too ;)

Regards :)
 
Great shots, all interesting in their own right and very different from one another.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom