What's new

Couple of Butt shots.

And I don't generally even like HDR...

Hell, FILM is HDR, compared to digital. Is that a crutch? I get shots straight off the scanner that just aren't possible in one digital frame. Yes, it's a small difference, but it is a difference.

I shoot plenty of HDR
Robert here just uses HDR to make up for his lack of skills.

I got to tell you that you are out of line here pal.

This was totally uncalled for.

Just move along if you can't add anything productive to the discussion.
 
Does it really matter if he uses HDR or not if they are good shots?

I don't personally think so.

17471295%20Internet%20High-Five.jpg
 
Who was that guy by the way, and why does he hate you lol?
 
Ya true enough.
 
Just move along if you can't add anything productive to the discussion.

I suggest that you take your own advice rather than bicker with someone online.

Robert
Stop giving crappy advise to others and break outside your cookie cutter processing methods. If your little buddies here want to you encourage you to produce garbage have at it.
 
Dear McNugget801,

There was no bickering in this thread until your arrival. Also, since you only left a derogatory comment, rather than offering anything with any constructive value whatsoever, I choose to disregard your comment completely. If you would like to offer up something of value, I welcome it. If not, move along.

Kisses,
Robert
 
I need a screen cleaner.. thanks!!!! :grumpy:
 
Just move along if you can't add anything productive to the discussion.

I suggest that you take your own advice rather than bicker with someone online.

Robert
Stop giving crappy advise to others and break outside your cookie cutter processing methods. If your little buddies here want to you encourage you to produce garbage have at it.

LOL

This is the 1st time I have even seen most of you guys. I have been here for under 2 weeks.

Robert is right that everything was fine until you showed up.

Once you did and started insulting people, things went bad.

These are facts, and I could care less if you agree or not.

Move along troll.
 
Robert must of gave Mcnugget "crappy advise" one time and now he is paying him back. :lol:

You should of paid cash for a few cars and took them to a better location were the light would of been perfect. That is what a real potog would do lol.
 
Yeah maybe I'll do that one day... the better location part, not the paying cash part;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom