Couple of Shots from Yesterday for C&C

photo_joe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a couple of shots that I took yesterday. C&C please.

$20120626_SanLeePark023.JPG$20120626_RavenRock010.jpg$20120626_RavenRock020.jpg$20120626_RavenRock022_Edit.jpg$20120626_RavenRock024.JPG

Thanks in advance for any advice and comments.

I'll help you out.. Firstly, we're these for fun or was there a purpose? Wardrobe is important.. Grey t-shirts with baseballs on them mixed with khaki shorts is a little akward-IMO. Some are very light/bright so there isn't much contrast with colors.. I would say get creative with lighting during post. That's my $.02

The first image looks like your white balance is off. She looks too green.
In the second image, I notice the wall more than your model.
I don't quite like the pose of the third.
4 is the winner here for me!!! The color is right and a cute pose on a beautiful girl.
5 Color is a little off....

Small adjustments... keep shooting :)

And her shirt is very busy, quite distracting. In the first picture, it's "off center" and she is slouching. In the 2nd, you can tell he's not comfortable making the pose look unnatural. In the 3rd, 4th, and 5th, the subjects are too bright making your background way dark. You want to find an even balance. Take a step back and use a little zoom.

I'll help you out.. Firstly, we're these for fun or was there a purpose? Wardrobe is important.. Grey t-shirts with baseballs on them mixed with khaki shorts is a little akward-IMO. Some are very light/bright so there isn't much contrast with colors.. I would say get creative with lighting during post. That's my $.02

Yeah these are more just for my own practice trying to get more experience with posing and lighting.

Most reactions

Back