Couple questions/concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.
MDowdey said:
ok, for lack of a better set of words here..ill say this.

We ALL have put in an assload of time with this change(zachm and chase most of all), and for you to come on here with as little time as you have here and say something is childish and stupid really rubs me the wrong way bro. i really dig that you are here and that you and manda are so happy, but come on. cut us some slack. we are working to make it better, there are many features we havent explored yet, and its going to take time. i just didnt like the way you came across with your suggestions.

matt
i never said you guys hadn't put in a lot of time! BUT THIS FORUM IS FOR QUESTIONS! i made no suggestions at all. and i could care less what you think of the way they came across. but every member of this forum was directed TO THIS FORUM to ask questions and give their opinions. i asked 2 questions (one of which was quickly answered very nicely) and said what i thought about the other thing. what's wrong with that? and how is it childish? am i not allowed to voice my opinion here? and suck it up man.

Matthew, you cannot be serious.
Firstly, Sean knows exactly how much time and effort WE all have putin. Hes been hearing it from me. He was asking a simple question likeeveryone else in this forum has done. Corey then told him to back offfor some weird reason, when she herself has asked more questions aboutthe forum than anyone.

Sean and I being happy has absolutely nothing to do with this thread,so I dont know why you felt the need to bring it up. Sean hasn't beenhere long, so that means he's not allowed to ask why a feature is nothere anymore? What on earth?
He asked a simple question and is now being attacked for it.

This is ridiculous and Im really disappointed.

Yes, I asked questions, but then I backed off, because I realize that a lot of people have worked really hard and need a break right now. AND I've been trying to help out what little I can. I'm not a mod, so there's not much I can do, but I'm trying. And also, I agree with Matt...the way he said it rubbed me the wrong way, as well.

there are ways to add contructive criticism to a thread. that wasnt one of them.

im done reading your retarded responses to this thread. please stop trying to turn this entire forum into the sean and manda show.

md

MDowdey said:
there are ways to add contructive criticism to a thread. that wasnt one of them.

im done reading your retarded responses to this thread. please stop trying to turn this entire forum into the sean and manda show.

md

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Meaning of CHILDISH
Pronunciation: chIldish

Definition:[adj] indicating a lack of maturity; "childish tantrums"; "infantile behavior"

Vancouver said:
i disagree. but it's not important.

I'm just trying to clear up the fact that initially, he wasn't trying to call you childish, which escalated the sitation...

MDowdey said:
and for you to come on here with as little time as you have here and say something is childish and stupid really rubs me the wrong way bro.

Ignoring the above ruckus, I do agree with Sean that it is very nice to be able to easily see who is in the same forum that you are. So maybe that could be discussed, looked into and filed away for possible later implementation, if so decided.

I'm on Vancouver's side...
I also love to see who is in the forum that I am in while I am in that certain forum. Down at the bottom of the page there should be a small list of the users that are in that forum.

Also, I agree that the Reputation thing is not that great...
Personally I think it's childish becauseeven if you ignore itsomeone else isn't.... and it will be anothercompetition.(like howmany posts you have) Everyone who is "trying to bethe best" willbe sucking up to everyone else... which I think that isreally lame. Iwould like their honest oppinion instead of a taintedversion so thatthey have more green boxes than you...
It's not really needed and I think it will cause a lot of hardache and hurt feelings IMO...

BTW Zach, thanks for making the NAV buttons on the bottom... I use them the most! :D

we appreciate your input littleman!

in the future, we would request that anyone who has an issue with the reputation feature(while we are seeing how it works) simply turn it off if they are having a disagreement with it. thanks again everyone for your suggestions.

md

MDowdey said:
we appreciate your input littleman!

in the future, we would request that anyone who has an issue with thereputation feature(while we are seeing how it works) simply turn it offif they are having a disagreement with it. thanks again everyone foryour suggestions.

md
I think that's even worse.... being a very competitive person that Iam(and apparently Vancouver is also) I think it either needs to stay orleave...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back