Crab toss with the Sacred kingfisher (6 shots)

:) My favourite subjects Raj ;) I've spent just over 2 1/2 years getting this close to them that they don't even worry about me now, so that's just for them that flickr account. I also set up perches for them in the water after storms destroyed what they did have. Dug those in so deep nothing will destroy the perches now. I'm totally in love with them Raj. The perches you see there are all under sea water at high tide.

Yeah the main site is in my sig as well, www.birdsinaction.com I also cover power boat racing around NZ which is the dead opposite of nature.

All the best Raj and it is a love connection. LOL.

Danny.

Wow! What a great thing to do Danny. It's really an amazing thing when you're able to feel the way you feel for a creature of another species. You've really gained my respect. :) I always wanted to be an animal conservationist, it fills my heart to see the ignorance of people leading to so many tragedies in the animal kingdom. But more on that some other day, the power boat pics were great as well.. Keep up the good work Danny, we really need more people like you.

It's really an amazing thing when you're able to feel the way you feel for a creature of another species.

Well said Raj. It's not just a bird, it's a living creature.

If you can just dismiss another living being as "worthless" then then you have some moral issues to deal with. My 2 cents.

Incredible shots, Danny. And after all the work and effort you have put in to it, it's great to see you being rewarded with these amazing photographs and then sharing them with us. Thanks! Lee

Amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back