Crap!!

nealjpage

multi format master in a film geek package
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I left my Nikon sitting on my friend's piano bench in Portland, four hours away! :( When will I get it back? And what am I going to do in the interim?

all excellent questions.

ive got one for you.
its hot here. and there's no a/c
what do i do?
there's also no food and the oatmeal doesnt taste right.
how will i survive without food?

how could you forget your camera???

Well, I was in a hurry to leave because it was late and I just forgot it. I've lost my camera before. It usually happens at wedding receptions. I have a habit of losing my camera and most of my tuxedo.

hmm have you considered super glue or plastic surgery?
as horrid as it would be to be stuck with a Nikon for the rest of your life it would at least stop you putting it down and forgetting it ;)
And just think - it would be there for all occasions!

Details please!!! :lol:
its a Velcro tux and so when he dances he can just rip it off and the ladies get to keep pieces as mementos... sometimes he wears a cop's outfit, or a firefighter's.

you should ask him for the videos, they are awesome!!

I left my Nikon sitting on my friend's piano bench in Portland, four hours away! :( When will I get it back? And what am I going to do in the interim?

Photoshop the snot out of all your old pics and pretend they're new.

Buy a $15 camera at WalMart.

Photoshop the snot out of your pics from the $15 camera.

Give your friend my address and wire him enough cash to cover overnight shipping.

its a Velcro tux and so when he dances he can just rip it off and the ladies get to keep pieces as mementos... sometimes he wears a cop's outfit, or a firefighter's.

you should ask him for the videos, they are awesome!!
Heehee, thanks spiffy! Have a mental image forming, but the vids may be a help too! :lmao:

neal photographs snot?

or is this something that you personally have a problem with KD5NRH? I would suggest carrying a box of tissues if it is

Most reactions

Back