What's new

Crashing and Smashing; Bashing and Thrashing Sea waves.

AdamK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 7, 2010
Messages
212
Reaction score
5
Location
Isle of Man
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was very interested in a different look for a seascape and thought about stormy seas, so noticed a window of opertunity and took it. C&C much appreciated! :hugs: (Better viewed on black:Crashing and smashing | Flickr - Photo Sharing!) Thankyou for looking! :mrgreen:

 
Pretty cool! Sunrise or sunset? My only point is that it would have been nice to be able to have the shore line a little clearer, but I guess the waves are your subject which you really nicely captured:D
 
Adamji,


SueprB shot indeed; so in B/W background too; still better

Regards :D
 
great capture...............especially for a Sony......J/K it is my camera of choice also

Haha the Sony A230 is a really good camera and for a budget one it does preform above its class. Thankyou Chito Beach!
 
Pretty cool! Sunrise or sunset? My only point is that it would have been nice to be able to have the shore line a little clearer, but I guess the waves are your subject which you really nicely captured:D

About 10 mins after sunset. Ah yeah I was hoping to see some of the stones at my feet but the sea was really frothy and that couldn't happen. Thank you ever so much Marc!
 
Nice shot. I do think you havent pushed the post processing far enough. You can do greater things with this photo. Good job.
 
Nice shot. I do think you havent pushed the post processing far enough. You can do greater things with this photo. Good job.

I am quite scared of doing post processing, it's an inner fear that I have, I think it's because I am a noob at photoshop, but I hardly use it :lol: But I should buck up my courage and use photoshop more, I will have a go at pushing this photo when I have learned some skills on how to use photoshop. Thankyou though Schwettylens!
 
I'm am looking through your flickr and they are absolutely fantastic. I REALLY love your photographs. Are you a professional?
 
I'm am looking through your flickr and they are absolutely fantastic. I REALLY love your photographs. Are you a professional?

Aw thankyou Josh! No, I am some what of an amateur photographer only been doing photography for near enough half a year. Thanks ever so much Josh! :-P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom