What's new

Crashing and Smashing; Bashing and Thrashing Sea waves.

Wow, well you are very impressive. Keep it up, I'll be watching your photos for sure!
I checked out your website, and its great as well. I am 17 years old too, so you are definitely motivating to me :)
 
Wow, well you are very impressive. Keep it up, I'll be watching your photos for sure!
I checked out your website, and its great as well. I am 17 years old too, so you are definitely motivating to me :)

Thankyou I am honored! I will hopefully get my site more 'professional' looking soon I hope :mrgreen: Ah well it's nice to meet someone who is my age into photography all the people I have photography trips with, are near enough 10 or 20 years older than me! Thanks again Josh! :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom