Crater Lake/Klamath River shots...

Altaholic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
While on vacation last month, spent some time at Crater Lake National Park and down in the Klamath River Canyon. Thanks for looking.

1)
CraterLake.jpg

2)
CraterLake2.jpg

Klamath River
KlamathRiver.jpg

Glenn

The first one is great. Nice job.

Ahhh, Crater lake and the rogue river gorge.

I used to live in that area and took many a picture there. Looks like the weather was pretty good down there.

Thanks for the replies. Seeing them on a different monitor, the second one is definitely overexposed. I really need to get my monitor at home calibrated.

Ahhh, Crater lake and the rogue river gorge. <snip> Looks like the weather was pretty good down there.

The weather was unbelievably nice the week I was there. Took a day and went skiing at Mt Ashland which is notorious for being foggy. Crystal blue skies and 40 degrees. Almost unheard of for mid January. Going back to Southern Oregon in July and tentatively planning on day trips to the Rogue River and N. Umpqua. Cant wait.

Glenn

Beautiful pics. What spectacular views. The composition of that first one is really cool...love the curving sweep of the hills, the mirror-calm water with reflections, and the little clump of trees in the corner.

great series

wow. That first shot is amazing. I like the third as well, but think I might prefer it in color.

Thanks for the replies. Seeing them on a different monitor, the second one is definitely overexposed. I really need to get my monitor at home calibrated.

The weather was unbelievably nice the week I was there. Took a day and went skiing at Mt Ashland which is notorious for being foggy. Crystal blue skies and 40 degrees. Almost unheard of for mid January. Going back to Southern Oregon in July and tentatively planning on day trips to the Rogue River and N. Umpqua. Cant wait.

Glenn
I know exactly what you mean. I used to live in medford.

I worked in Medford for a few weeks last year - I loved it! I loved the drive to the lake - thanks for taking me back. I love #3!

The rogue valley is a great place. It's a god forsaken desert in the summer thoughl.

Wow, #1 and #3 are great. #2 seems a bit overexposed and flushed out though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back