What's new

crazy finds

soleshine

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 3, 2010
Messages
102
Reaction score
3
Location
winchester
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went to Berkeley Springs, WV today. I decided to do some exploring and take a road that I wasn't familiar with; I wanted to see if there was anything interesting around. Well, I will say, I've never seen anything like this schtuff in a yard before. It was crazy...

1.
_MG_8299.jpg


2.

_MG_8297.jpg


3.

_MG_8295.jpg
 
#2 is kinda freaky :)
 
Love #2! I couldn't imagine happening upon that place!
 
Yeah, my mind was blown. If you look in #2 the sign on the right reads " Warning Hitchhikers may be escaping inmates".....creeepy. I wish I got more shots of the stuff they had but I didn't want some old man coming out with a shot gun ahahaha. I snapped and ran.
 
First one looks a bit cluttered; second and third are very interesting
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom