Created a Watermark, Comments Welcome....

mrpink

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Wife and kid were out of the house so I had some spare time to mess around in GIMP. I am by no means a graphic artist so this is my best effort. Let me know what you think of the new watermark (and the photos if you are feeling froggy)

In black....
4420672357_856896519e_b.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grey....
4421264500_3d107f4ff3_b.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for looking.

p!nK

Last edited:
It's cool, it's yours, why not...

I do often wonder what the obsession with pink is :lol:

For the photos, if IIII were editing the first one, I would remove the blue from the cloud shadows on the snow, then I would probably tone down the yellow on the grass, maybe remove some of the magenta from the sidewalk.

It's cool, it's yours, why not...

Well I wanted it to be distinct, but not distracting.

I do often wonder what the obsession with pink is :lol:

I like the movie Reservoir Dogs and Steve Buscemi....;)

For the photos, if IIII were editing the first one, I would remove the blue from the cloud shadows on the snow, then I would probably tone down the yellow on the grass, maybe remove some of the magenta from the sidewalk.

I think the "cloud shadows" you are referring to is actually a frozen pond. I removed a bunch of "No swimming or ice skating" signs in GIMP. I will tone down the blue in this area and see what it looks like.

I see what you are saying about the other areas though. Things like that do not jump out at me until they are pointed out.

I like the "posing" in the first picture, but the second one stands out to me as the better of the two.....

Thanks

p!nK

Looks good. But the upside down I looks like a member of the male anatomy. Sorry but i just watched Superbad. :lol:

Looks good. But the upside down I looks like a member of the male anatomy. Sorry but i just watched Superbad. :lol:

well a right side up "I" will look the same, only happier.

p!nK

Better?

4420672357_856896519e_b.jpg

p!nK

Yup.
The random shape is what threw me off on the pond, it also would explain how shape is there without a cloud in the sky :lol:

one final edit that may be easier on the eye... I think I, personally, like the previous better:

4421477248_1d4594da78_b.jpg

p!nK

I'm no expert either, but i personally like the first edit better... In the second edit you can kind of tell it's been edited, where as the first you couldn't(or i couldn't).

Nice watermark. I've been experimenting with them too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back