What's new

Creation of ELMer

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
30
Location
Southwest Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got a little bored tonight, and thought I'd break out the camera. Have to give some credit to my buddy for the idea.

IMGP1811aWeb.jpg
 
I like the lighting... One light is allways good... theres something i dont like about the surface he sits on... not quite sure what... maybe if it was darkblack like the background...not sure. Nice idea though. Like a modern day Jepedo workshop....
 
He's sitting on sandpaper. I thought about just dumping the sawdust on my backdrop but it was too late (and I was too lazy) to break out the vacuum to clean it up.
 
I like the idea. I'm also not crazy about the surface he's sitting on. But I like the overall shot :)
 
very creative, i like the idea, i know where you going with the sandpaper, but it kind of get's lost for some reason. I didn't really notice that as much, but his foot being out of focus bothers me a tad... i like the light too... :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom