Creative Live Creator Pass

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all. Just passing along the latest deal from Creative Live on the Creator Pass. This is even cheaper than the deal I got on Black Friday a few years ago. I had the annual version from Nov 2018 - Nov 2019 and it was a great experience. The classes are top notch. I went through almost all of the Landscape, Portrait and Night Sky courses during the one year and learned a lot of very useful and usable information. It definitely improved my photography! And now they offer a monthly version which is great if your commitment shy lol.

The Creator Pass

Thanks for that info. Never done CreativeLive but have an interest now.
Back in civilization for 6-7 months and have Internet!! Yeah. :)

Nancy they live stream for free all day (times are PST) so you can check it out to see if you like it.

If anyone is looking for something to do with their free time once the winter weather gets here and/or we end up back in lockdown…. Creator Pass from Creative Live now being offered at $99 for a year of access to most content. It’s a good value IMO, especially for anyone who is newish to the hobby and wants a curated tutorial path or those looking to improve.

If anyone is looking for something to do with their free time once the winter weather gets here and/or we end up back in lockdown…. Creator Pass from Creative Live now being offered at $99 for a year of access to most content. It’s a good value IMO, especially for anyone who is newish to the hobby and wants a curated tutorial path or those looking to improve.
I bought several of their classes. I've thought about the yearly pass, but you can't go back and watch. For $99/year that is a great offer.

Most reactions

Back